Once you register as a Buyer you will be able to access all the phone details and many more features
Established Education Franchise With Growing SalesAdvert Id: 56706, Sellers Ref: (3614)
- Sales revenue : $250,000
- Net profit : Undisclosed
- Furniture/Fixtures value : $80,000
- Inventory/Stock value : Undisclosed
** Newly established location; outstanding opportunity with proven success metrics for an owner/operator **
This franchisee education center is owned by a seller with multiple locations. The seller has one less family member now involved in their company’s management. The center is in an excellent location near prime household consumers, who are likely to invest in their children’s education. The facility is in excellent condition. The location, which is relatively new, has all the elements in place to deliver future profits for a buyer, who elects to become a hands on owner.
The need for supplemental education and the desire of parents to prioritize their kids’ education will expand. This franchise system will likely continue to grow domestically along with this increased demand, enabling current and new franchisees to own and operate a business that is both financially and personally rewarding.
The asking price is $149,900, which is the middle of the price range for a new franchisee location ($98,300-$198,200). This center is up and running and expected to generate Year 1 revenues of approximately $250,000. Experienced owner/operators have made all the site selection, buildout and other upfront investments to be successful.
The assumable franchise agreement has a 1.5% royalty discount vs. the new franchise agreement. This represents nearly a $4,000 savings per year at the mid-point of the projected Year 1 sales volume: $37,500 over ten years.
Franchise Benefits and Support:
• Revenue per center that is 50% higher than their closest competitor
• Over 30% average franchise revenue growth, 2009 – 2014
• Thorough initial training and ongoing coaching from experts
• Full suite of technology enabling process excellence
- Is Business Relocatable?: N
- Is Business Home Based?: N
- Franshise Terms: The assumable franchise agreement has a 1.5% royalty discount vs. the new franchise agreement.
- Real Estate: The learning center is located in a modest size strip plaza area along a major north-south traffic artery, which is very accessible to their target customers. The business occupies approximately 2,100 sq. ft. of space. The center is fully equipped with the equipment, supplies, computers, software and educational material necessary to conduct a full-service education center. The space was remodeled as of late 2017 and is in excellent condition. There is a large parking area that offers plenty convenient access. A lease is in place, but a new lease can be negotiated by a new owner. The current gross rental rate for the space is $2,100 per month ($12/sf) with an annual rent of $25,200.
- Competition: The tutoring industry shows no signs of slowing down. As the sheer number of students continues to grow, so too does the number of concerned parents seeking tutoring for their children. According to the U.S. Department of Education, the U.S. had a total of 55.9 million students in public and private elementary and secondary schools as of 2010, and the total number of students is projected to set new records every year through 2018. Students can benefit greatly from individualized support outside the classroom. In fact, a number of studies show that the achievement gap widens as students approach high school. According to research conducted by GSV Asset Management, American fourth-grade students scored above the international average in math, but dropped below it by eighth grade and only outscored two other countries by 12th grade. College-bound students also show signs of struggle. Of the 1.66 million students from the 2012 graduating class who took the ACT, 60 percent of test takers met no more than two of the four ACT College Readiness Benchmarks-and 28 percent met no benchmarks at all. This franchise concept is a leader in their industry.
- Expansion: This business is functioning well and generating sales and income! The franchisor provides all the tools necessary for success with product innovation, training and support. A new owner/operator can focus on the networking to develop new community relationships and visibility that the current owners cannot continue without a new hands-on owner for this location. Referral relationships are important to develop among school personnel.
- Years Established: 2017
- Employees: 10 PT
- Trading Hours: Monday - Saturday
- Support Training: The seller offers a minimum of 2 weeks of training to assure a smooth transition. With the business being a franchise, many questions may be directed to the franchisor and support staff.
- Reason For Selling: Owners no longer have a family member to actively manage this center.
- Lease Terms: A lease is in place, but a new lease can be negotiated by a new owner. The current gross rental rate for the space is $2,100 per month ($12/sf) with an annual rent of $25,200.
- Company Details : Klassen Ingalls
- Agent Detail : Earle Ingalls
- Phone : Click here for phone number
Once you register as a Buyer you will be able to access all the phone details and many more featuresYou must select a state.
Similar Business Opportunities
- Specialized Farm Implement ManufacturerNew YorkPrice: $125,000
- Manufacturing Light
Significant upside opportunity...
- Profitable 14 Year Weston Salon & SpaWeston, FloridaPrice: $150,000
Profitable 14 year weston salon & spa...
- Profitable High End Luxury Importer Of Furniture & LightingPompano Beach, FloridaPrice: $125,000
Profitable high end luxury importer of furniture & lighting...
- 1 Sub Sandwich Franchise - 2 Locations For SaleNew YorkPrice: $125,000
2 locations are available....
- Totally Renovated Salon And SpaRochester, New YorkPrice: $130,000
Great opportunity for cosmetologist, hair stylist, and/or nail technician!...
- Phone Accessories Ecommerce Business - $300k In SalesFloridaPrice: $180,000
- Online Businesses
1.5y e-commerce business, $11,281 p/mo, 55k/month views, 66k+ emails...
- Established Outdoor Power Equipment Center For Sale!WisconsinPrice: $195,000
Well known power equipment dealer...
- Popular Dog Daycare And Boarding Business In Pennsylvania PennsylvaniaPrice: $180,000
- Boarding Kennels
Popular dog daycare and boarding business in pennsylvania ...
- Near Capacity Child Day Care Center In Calvert CountyMarylandPrice: $184,000
- Child Care Center
Near capacity child day care center in calvert county...
- Suffolk Residents Needing Pt Or Ft Income??New YorkPrice: $160,000
Full time or part time...
- High End Bridal Dresses & Gowns FranchiseFloridaPrice: $200,000
High end bridal dresses & gowns franchise...
- Big Business Opportunity, Italian Restaurant In The Middle O...Miramar, FloridaPrice: $195,000 USD
Operating for 18 years with 650,000usd of annual gross sales...
- Fitness CenterWisconsinPrice: $105,000
- Caferestaurant In Commercial LocationNew YorkPrice: $165,000
- Cafe and Coffee Shop
Serving breakfast & lunch, plus catering...
- High End Hair Salon In A Busy Suburban LocationRochester, New YorkPrice: $130,000
- Se Wisconsin Bowling CenterWisconsinPrice: $150,000
- Work A Route Right In Your Backyard!Middletown, New YorkPrice: $130,00
- Wholesale Distribution
- High Traffic Pizza Shop Located In Busy Strip PlazaRochester, New YorkPrice: $100,000
Seller financing available...
- Established Meineke Car Care CenterRochester, New YorkPrice: $150,000
Seller financing available...
- Party Houserestaurantbar Inside A Popular Area Country ClubNew YorkPrice: $140,000
Seller financing available...
- Long-established Family-owned Children?s Shoe StoreBuffalo, New YorkPrice: $199,000
Great location & 22-year reputation! ...
- Very High-end Franchised Men?s Grooming CenterRochester, New YorkPrice: $110,000
- Fitness CenterWisconsinPrice: $180,000
- Long-established Child Care BusinessNew YorkPrice: $199,000
- Child Care Center
Multiple locations with available capacity in each...