Building And Construction Business For Sale in New_jersey

Please fill the form below to Register.

Once you register as a Buyer you will be able to access all the phone details and many more features

Cash Flow Rich Industrial Hvac Contractor

Location:New Jersey

Category:Building and Construction

Asking Price:$4,780,000

  • Sales revenue : $8,300,000
  • Net profit : $1,10,000
  • Furniture/Fixtures value : $100,000
  • Inventory/Stock value : $600,000
  • Cash Flow Rich Industrial Hvac Contractor

Business description

Buyer Benefits:

  • Well-Established with Strong Customer Base in High-Demand Market Segment
  • Experienced Management with Ownership Available through 2021 to Assist
  • Motivated Owner Helping in Transition & Ideal Facilities Available for Growth
  • Acquisition Financing Pre-Approved for 70% of Deal Price - 51% ROI in Year 1

  • This well-known Industrial & Commercial HVAC Services Firm has provided expert design, installation, renovations, retrofits and ongoing maintenance services to a regional client base for over 25 years. The average revenue consists of 90% new installation and retrofit projects (including a significant number of repeat customers) with the remaining 10% being ongoing service and maintenance. This well-established union shop has experienced reliable revenue performance and enjoys significant net operating margins with documented profitability. The Company has a 1,200 SF facility (available under separate purchase) providing a strong base of operations, storage capacity and ample room for growth.

    The Company enjoys a strong competitive advantage and high customer retainage gained through years of providing expert industrial piping, equipment rigging, process services and responsiveness to customer requirements – on time and under budget. The Company has a long- standing industry reputation for excellence and strong customer service – consistently delivering more value to its diversified customer base. The Company has significant growth potential in the target market (especially upselling existing contracts and enlarging the service region) – aggressive marketing efforts, team expansion and a broader reach could grow top line to $15M in 5 years.

    The Company has been fully reviewed and conservatively appraised by a well-known national valuation firm at 4.1x SDCF (2019). A full valuation report is included and shows there is $600,000 in Net Working Capital plus another $100,000 in Fixed Assets included in the deal. The business is pre-qualified by an SBA lender subject to buyer’s financials, and by implementing the proposed deal structure an owner operator will obtain more than $600,000 benefit in (after- acquisition-debt) cash flow in the first year or a 51% ROI.

    A comfortable transition period is offered by ownership who truly wants to continue to see the business flourish. An extended consulting agreement is available. A very well trained and highly qualified team is in place to support the new owner in all aspects of the business.


    Other Information

    • Years Established: 25+
    • Employees: 15
    • Reason For Selling: Retirement
    A Neumann & Associates, Llc
    Enquiry form
    Please fill the form below to Register.

    Once you register as a Buyer you will be able to access all the phone details and many more features

    You must select a state.

    Similar Business Opportunities