Empire Business Solutions

Realestate Opportunities & Investments, Inc (dba Empire Business Solutions) is a  professional organi

...
zation dedicated to the needs of our customers.  As experienced M&A professionals, we completely understand the life span of a business.  From start up through acquisition, merger or to presenting your business for sale, we have established our principles for success;                   *Strict confidentiality with free consultation                   *Strong client representation                   *Solid evaluation                   *Energetic Marketing   As President of Empire with over 35 years experience in all aspects of the business and sales process, I am personally involved in every transaction.  Through continued education and experience, we manage the complex M&A transactions along with our team of professional experts which range from environmental to legal.  The goal is to arrive at a successful transition for buyers and sellers. 
Empire Business Solutions

Empire Business Solutions

Business Broker Id : 3177

Region : California

Telephone : 714374...

Realestate Opportunities & Investments, Inc (dba Empire Business Solutions) is a professional organization dedicated to the needs of our customers. As experienced M&A professionals, we completely understand the life span of a business. From start up through acquisition, merger or to presenting your business for sale, we have established our principles for success;

*Strict confidentiality with free consultation

*Strong client representation

*Solid evaluation

*Energetic Marketing

As President of Empire with over 35 years experience in all aspects of the business and sales process, I am personally involved in every transaction. Through continued education and experience, we manage the complex M&A transactions along with our team of professional experts which range from environmental to legal. The goal is to arrive at a successful transition for buyers and sellers.

Please fill out the form below.

8 - 5 = ?

Address

19411 Castlewood Circle Huntington Beach california 92648

No Agents Found

Manufacture Of Performance After Market Auto Parts
Price: Undisclosed
Manufacture Of Performance After Market Auto PartsCalifornia
  • Manufacturing and Industrial

After market auto parts mfg...

Commercial Flooring Dealer
Price: Undisclosed
Commercial Flooring DealerCalifornia
  • Commercial Property

Commercial flooring dealer...

Auto Repair Shop
Price: $97,000
Auto Repair ShopCalifornia
  • Automotive

23 years old and seller wants to retire...

20 Years Of Quality Tile And Marble Fabrication And Installation
Price: $650,000
20 Years Of Quality Tile And Marble Fabrication And InstallationLa Habra, California
  • Building and Construction

Plenty of room for growth as this company has just signed a contract for 2014 to handle the installation services for 12...

Sports Content Provider
Price: $600,000
Sports Content ProviderCalifornia
  • Entertainment

This is your opportunity to own a pro sports franchise in the fast growing mixed martial arts and boxing world. the com...

 Nos Vintage Auto Parts Inventory And Ebay Business
Price: $35,000
Nos Vintage Auto Parts Inventory And Ebay BusinessOrange, California
  • Automotive

Parts dating from 1930-1980. these parts are all general motors parts about 90% of which are buick with the other 10% b...

No Under Offer Listings Found

No SOLD Listings Found

Read More

Notice - Business2sell.com uses cookies to provide necessary website functionality, improve your experience and analyze our traffic. By using our website, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Cookies Policy.